About Svenska Aerogel:
Svenska Aerogel manufactures and commercializes the nanoporous material Quartzene®, an unique and sustainable way to produce next generation aerogel. Svenska Aerogel's business concept is to meet market needs for new materials focusing on sustainability. Quartzene® is optimized to add desired properties in various applications and the four major segments are Transport, Paper, Building & Construction and Process Industry. The company’s factory is situated in Gävle (1 h 30 min from Arlanda airport) with good air, sea, and rail connections. The location is well suited with traditionally high competence in materials technology and process industry. The company's vision is to be the most valued business partner providing new material solutions for a sustainable world. Svenska Aerogel Holding AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
More about the role:
As an Application Specialist, you will be part of a team of three co-workers: the sales Director in Gävle and two sales managers in Göteborg and Germany. You will be the expert for the Quartzene® properties and how the Quartzene® can be used in the four major segments. You will have customer contacts together with the sales managers and be the market link to R&D. You will be the Project Manager for application proof of concept.
More about you:
- You have experience from a similar role.
- You have a good understanding of a variety of chemistries and applications.
- Experience from paint / sealants / rubber formulations or chemist is a plus.
- You like to have customer contacts, both face to face as well as digital.
- You are social and communicative; you know the importance of being a team player.
- You are organized in order to keep several projects running at the same time.
- Fluency in English since we work internationally
The workplace is preferably in Gävle, but home office can be discussed.
Permanent full-time position.
Take the chance to join the Svenska Aerogel team, where team spirit is one of our three key company values.
Please send your Resume / CV application to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15th.
Questions can be directed to Joakim Wanner Sales Director at Svenska Aerogel email@example.com